Huwebes, Hulyo 18, 2013

"Hi" by Maria Regielyn Dequillo

"Hi"
Maria Regielyn N. Dequillo

I made this piece, showing or expressing my feeling when my crush never talked to me for weeks and communicate with me again after such quite a long time...
    
       You are the one who first showed on me. The first time we met, I'm starting to like you. Later on, because of everyday chatting, there,  I'm already sure that I have a crush on you. I asked you of your crush's name, and the word came out from your mouth was my name. After you confessed what you felt for me, I felt something tingly inside me. I don't know why --- perhaps, I'm happy.
    
   We always have conversation every night during my summer vacation and I always got time to talk to you even if my summer vacation's over --- even how busy I am doing my projects. We always laugh when we're having conversations. We always have good topics. We always share about each other's secrets ... about love life.  

    One night, while I was having a conversation with a friend, she happened to tell me whom his boyfriend was. She has spoken your name. And then, I already knew that you have a girlfriend. I asked you about it, and you nodded. 

    Weeks passed, you just stopped communicating with me. Of course, as a girl, it would be flirty of me talking first to a guy. Well, not actually 'flirty', but i just don't like the sound of it --- 'Girl talking to a guy first'? 

     I've never heard of you since then. I got mad at you. There's hatred growing inside me for you. You never talked to me as if I'm invisible.You ignored me. My hate for you got worse when you told me not to join you in a group conversation. There are thoughts formed inside my head after you told me that ... like ... 'do you hate me?' 'have I done something wrong to you?' 

   I've sent you messages.  I've waited for you but... no response came from you.
I started to forget you. I started to move on. I glanced on the paper written by your name. I was thinking of tearing that paper to start my "move on" plan. But in a sudden ... you just started a conversation with me, starting with a simple "hi". I was a bit of surprised when you communicate with me again. and from that simple "hi", followed by "how are you" and so on, and so forth.

    While talking, there's a question that came out from my mind in just a snap. "Why haven't you talk to me for such quite a long time?"  With that question, made me asked about your love life. you sent me a photo of your girlfriend, but all I can see is blank. I told you I can see nothing but blank, and you said 'exactly'. So I knew that you are now single. With that, answered my question why haven't you chat with me for weeks. It's because, you've been busy with your girlfriend and knowing your girlfriend, she doesn't want you to talk with other girls. Now, because you're already single (finally), that is why you chat with me again. It made me smile wider as before.

     By the time you said "hi" to me again, it made my day complete.

2 komento:

  1. It felt good expressing what i am feeling inside me... it was like a thorn came out from me... :D

    TumugonBurahin
  2. grabe!!! I salute you!! *clap clap clap*

    TumugonBurahin